steadyaku47

Monday 19 October 2009

Cakap cakap....Until Tibet is Free !!




She will shower when Tibet is free…

I read that somewhere and it brought a smile to me every time that line manages to get into my consciouness…and normally it will intrude at the time of my deepest thoughts – when I have need to concentrate deeply on putting my thoughts on paper! And when it does I will have to stop whatever it is that I was doing and smile again. Just think what would happen if some of us were to have the same thoughts  - but not of Tibet but of UMNO? That we will not shower until UMNO is banish from this earth? Methinks in Selangor we will put SYABAS out of business !!  


2 comments:

  1. In Selangor we get free water. Thank you Kerajaan Selangor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When this country is not a sanctuary for its people then this government is not the government by the people, of the people and for the people. This government is the government of the ruling party.

    ReplyDelete