steadyaku47

Saturday 22 October 2011

Joke lagi.....

KJ, Anwar, Najib, Petra, Mahathir, Kavita Kaur (sorry guys this is about the only time I will get my name in the same sentence as Kavita and Mahathir so must take this chance lah!)  and ahem….me.


Yes all of us did get it wrong once in a while…and ahem..the others more then me! And what KJ twittered about Guan Eng’s son is one of his bad hair days.





And really KJ the best thing to do when you have one of those days is to front up and apologize.  I provide herewith some apologies that may or may not be of use should you  decide to apologize:

"I can wholeheartedly apologize for not being at all sorry. And it really is the least I can do." April Winchell

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize." Muhammad Ali

"I would like to apologize for referring to George W. Bush as a deserter. What I meant to say is that George W. Bush is a deserter, an election thief, a drunk driver, a WMD liar, and a functional illiterate. And he poops his pants." Michael Moore

And if it is of any help…watch this apologies  from the PAP…yes lah that Singapore PAP!

Have a nice weekend! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment