steadyaku47

Saturday 9 February 2013

BARRY WHITE, You Are The First, My Last, My Everything


This is a happy happy song. Barry White sings of Love..the kind of love that we all hope that at least once in our life we could feel with someone. For the lucky ones amongst us...longer...much longer than that. As I listen to him sing my feet starts tapping first while my head nods in time to the beat. Then even as I am typing this out on my PC my fingers cannot help but keep in tempo to this wonderful song. My spirit begins to lift and I smile at the joy of listening to a song where the lyrics and the tune melts into each other and creates the magic that moves us to be happy and wanting to dance to the song. And I am happy! Yes I am writing this as I am listening to Barry White on the headphones - full blast. Good music will always move us...ENJOY!
    

and this one from Bond call Victory is good!


1 comment:

  1. May his soul rest in peace.But when ha arrives at the gates of heaven he will be asked as to why he did not speak up earlier.

    ReplyDelete