steadyaku47

Sunday 24 August 2014

cakap cakap....Sunday morning.



Ahhh Sunday…it’s just past 10 am and I have just finished giving my wife a shower and washed her hair….we do it at least once a week…preferably Sunday morning.

How many husbands out there in bolehland wash your wife’s hair? No lah…not those who are newly married or those still in your early 20’s or 30’s….that does not count because that is showering and shampooing with benefits!

How many wash your wife’s hair when she is 70?

Not as much fun as those early days when you both thought showering together was one of life’s perks.....but my wife and me still manage to come out of it smiling….she because she feels great and invigorated…me because another shampooing day has passed without water all over the bathroom floor! And now to breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment