steadyaku47

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Nudity....Malaysia Boleh!




Ahhhh a good news story that tickles more than just the ivory keys.....and the Malays, Muslims, Reduan Tee, Bung Mokhtar, Deepak or Ibrahim Ali has nothing to do with it at all! 

The MIC may have some claim to be part of the story if that guy with the cap,  third from the left, can be verified to be a card carrying member of that organization...... but all things considered we must take our hats off to the Chinese for giving us reason to smile and look closely at parts unverified for reasons best unexplained. 

I am disappointed that the genders are not equally represented - three females against eight males but everybody seems happy enough and I will not speculate that there has been a deliberate attempt to exclude "senior citizens" of my genre from the festivities...but even if invited the only part of me that you will be privileged to see will be that hand to the extreme left of the picture. That and nothing more because at my age most parts of my body are NOT for public examination....and you know which part I am talking about.

For those of you who want to hantam any authorities or state government for allowing nudity anywhere in Malaysia.....come on lah.....steadylah.....have you ever since so many smiling faces in a picture before where the only thing on display is what the Good Lord has bestowed upon them? Nothing more and nothing less...though I am sure there are some guys out there with a bit less than what some of us have been granted by the same Good Lord....and where I stand in this is for me to know and for you to find out.

In closing I want to give my thanks to all those guys and girls in the above snap shot for making me smile on a drab, cold and wintry Winter morning in Melbourne. Malaysia boleh!    

No comments:

Post a Comment