Rosie Huntington-Whiteley may have been flat out in Sydney this week on behalf of ModelCo cosmetics, but the gorgeous supermodel proved she always has time for her fans.
The 27-year old was snapped at the airport overnight alongside a two-year old admirer who was appropriately wearing a shirt emblazoned with the words, "Sorry girls, I only date models".
Simply captioned, 'My cousin met a Victoria's Secret model at the airport', the Instagram picture will undoubtedly be 21st birthday fodder for the lucky toddler.
It's unlikely the image will make it to Rosie's own account however - the supermodel recently confessed to Yahoo!7 that she "feels like a dick" taking selfies.
"I feel like a bit of a dick posting a selfie. But people love them," the supermodel said. "I'm always mindful that I'm not being too narcissistic. I try to convey something that's honest, real and fun and that shows off my personality," Rosie explained.
The model is best known for her time on the catwalk for Victoria's Secret, but like fellow Angel Miranda Kerr, she's since stepped away from the brand.
"I had five fantastic years with Victoria's Secret," Rosie said. "The shows are the most fun thing you can do as a model. But ultimately to [have the chance to] work on my own brand, rather than for a brand, is really where it gets exciting for me."
rosie at the modelco event in sydney earlier this week.