steadyaku47

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Ismail Sultan Ibrahim of Johor : Arrogance, Conceit, Haughtiness, Pride, Self-importance, Egotism, Pomposity



Going blonde: TMJ says it’s his hair, his business

October 20, 2015
Tunku Ismail tells critics to heed his father’s advice about minding their own business because only God can judge him.

TMJ

PETALING JAYA: The negative comments the Crown Prince of Johor has received for colouring his hair blonde is like water off a duck’s back because his hair is nobody’s business but his, he told a journalist yesterday.

Posting the question-and-answer session with the journalist on the Johor Southern Tigers Facebook page, Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim said he coloured his hair blonde for the fun of it and that he did not care what others had to say about it.

“It’s my hair. I just did it for fun. If tomorrow I choose to colour it blue or red or shave my head that’s my business.

“Plus it’s not going to be like this forever. It’s going to be black again soon, so I don’t care what people have to say. Only God can judge me.

steadyaku47 comment : One word : HUBRIS! He knows not what he does!


hu·bris

noun
noun: hubris
  1. excessive pride or self-confidence.

    arrogance, conceit, haughtiness, hauteur, pride, self-importance, egotism, pomposity, superciliousness, superiority
    big-headedness, cockiness




No comments:

Post a Comment