steadyaku47

Sunday 7 February 2016

Fauzi Abdul Rahman : Truly Malaysian....



steadyaku47 : YB does not celebrate Fa Chai....but YB will honor the Old Folks who celebrate Fa Chai! Truly Malaysian. I have known Fauzi since MCKK days and always he serves...he serves our nation under Mahathir and he still serves our nation and our people under PKR. Tabek Dato.

As Fauzi says..."I do not celebrate Fa Chai".... but he still honors the request of those old folks who do....and if they happen to be Cina's....so be it. And so can you! Happy New Year to my Chinese friends. 



My annual Fa Cai visit to Old Folks Home, Bt. Ubi. My wife delivered 2 boxes of 'limau' and when I asked the inmates what they like to have for dinner tomorrow, some whispered satay while few said soup.

Will honour their request....off now to book their requests.

I do not celebrate Fa Cai but happy to make the old folks happy on this special day.


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment