steadyaku47

Thursday 4 February 2016

Jom kita tolong Dolah.

steadyaku47 comment : Saw this on FB. Salute to Siti Kasim...please help!




Siti Kasim added a new video.


Dear friends,

This is Dolah from Kg Bering in Pos Pasik, Gua Musang Kelantan. He owns this little old boat that leaks. He carries villagers to and fro Kg Bering and Pasik where the school is located. The journey takes about 30 minutes.

When I was in the boat with him, he asked if I can help him buy a new boat as it is very old and leaking. He was bailing out the water from the boat when we were on the river. 

As you can see, the boat is small. It can only carry 2 passengers without luggage. This is coz the river is very shallow. It used to be much deeper but as the years gone by, the river has gotten shallower. 

Carrying 20 school kids would not fit into one boat. I am hoping to help him and the villagers to get at least 4 new boats with engines.

I don't know anything about boats or how much it will cost. So, I am asking for help from anyone of you out there on how to go about it and donation to purchase the boats.
Help, if you can. PM me please. Thanks very much folks.



No comments:

Post a Comment