steadyaku47

Friday 9 September 2016

cakap cakap : about " Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist" and "webpage not available".


You Guys are a demanding lot!  To you all I am only as good as the last post that I posted on steadyaku47!  No new post...no visit. 

These last few days, when I have been negligent with my posting, the clicks have dropped below 15K a day. I started "working" again these last few days...and yesterday and today the clicks climbed to over 20K again.

But then I expected nothing less. 

We seem to have this understanding...I write you read. I no write you no read. Aiyah banyak susah for me but it is a good "susah" because it keeps me on my toes. And please keep those comments coming in...I read every one of them and I am much encouraged by what you all say - good or bad, salah or betul...all accepted with good grace by me and considered by me to be part of the cut and thrust of blogging. 

I have been up from 5 AM this morning and around this time - almost 10 AM...I begin to feel tired physically. That means my eyes and nose starts watering and I need to focus on what I am writing or the mind will wander. It's Spring but Winter is still hovering around the place - so it is still cold.   

This morning I wanted to refresh my mind on an article I wrote some time back "Altantuya : Lest we Forget" ....went into my archives and clicked on the link...and this came out : 

Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

Now who the hell took a whole chunk of my blog out without my knowledge?  

And then I remember getting this image from another one who reads what I write - he tells me that this is what he gets when he tries to click on steadyaku47:  If any of you do have the same problem please do let me know so that I can try and do something about it. I guess those Umno cybertroopers have to cari makan ma!  regards.



No comments:

Post a Comment