steadyaku47

Thursday 22 September 2016

Laughter "Look in Najib's Pocket".


'Classic Piece of Politicians Hilarity

Politicians !!! 😎 👺 👿.
Najib and Mahathir Go Into A Bakery on a Campaign Trail.

As soon as they enter the bakery, Najib steals three curry puffs and puts them in his pocket.

He says to Mahathir, "See how clever I am? The owner didn't even see anything and I don't even need to lie. I will definitely win these elections."

Mahathir says to Najib, "That's the typical dishonesty you have displayed throughout your entire life, trickeries and deceits.

I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result."

Mahathir goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a curry puff and I will show you a magic trick."

Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry. Mahathir swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives him another one and he eats it as well.

Then Mahathir asks for a third pastry and eats that, too. The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, *"What did you do with the three curry puffs?"
 
Mahathir replies, "Look in Najib's pocket."

No comments:

Post a Comment