steadyaku47

Thursday 29 September 2016

Malaysia Hari Ini



What is Umno today?

 

UMNO is greed. UMNO is deceit. UMNO is dishonour. That UMNO has become a bloated, corrupt and sleazy organization is a given fact – a fait accompli – a fact realized and accomplished.   

 

Today UMNO, under Najib's leadership is corrupt to the core. 


And Najib is one of them!

A good example how an idiot can get elected to 
Parliament and eventually end up as prime minister.


Opps! I did post that!



WTF is happening! Reporters everywhere! 
Maybe if I hold my breath long enough they may go away....or maybe not!


 Did I say "promise change" or "change promise?"

Rosmah tau tak pasal Port Dickson? Nanti mampus aku!

Rosmah to Najib : "Jib...special branch nak jumpa!" 


. 91 year old Mahathir to Anwar : "I forgot....yang mana satu PM?"

Gender verification Testing.
Ini bukti Najib dayus! Saya Boss!






  

No comments:

Post a Comment