- F&B - Modern Australian/Seafood Restaurant - Investment value
- Supermarket - Grocers - Investment value >AU$500,000.
- Resort Management - Beachside holiday town - Investment value
- Lifestyle property - Vineyard - Investment value >AU$1million.
- Property development - villas, townhouses, house and land packages - - investment value >AU$1million
Types of business visas and financial requirements:
1. VISA 132 - Business Talent; Stream A - Business History. (Permanent Visa)
- Business owners with businesses annual turnover of at least AU$3 - million
- Business ownership equity of at least AU$400,000.
- Personal and business assets of at least AU$1.5 million
2. VISA 188 - Business Innovation Stream. (Provisional Visa)
- Business owners with business annual turnover of at least AU$500,000.
- Personal and business assets of at least AU$800,000.
3. VISA 188 - Business Investor Stream. (Provisional Visa)
- Business and personal assets of at least AU$2.25 million.
- Interest bearing capital guaranteed investment of at least AU$1.5 million
4. VISA 188C - Significant Investor Visa (SIV)
- Investment and assets of at least AU$5 million.
- Point testing exemption with minimal residency, no age and language proficiency requirements.
- No Australia residence tax obligations.
*Other business visa categories available *Private counselling available post seminar
ENQUIRY & REGISTRATION: Robert: +6012.3482.961 Annu: +6012.7875.590 Sharimila: +6012.3405.590 EMAIL: email@example.com www.austmigration.com.au (click SEMINAR on the website menu to submit the REGISTRATION form) (We also provide private consultations)
Sunday, 23rd April 2017
Hilton Hotel Petaling Jaya. Anggerik Suite, Level 2. 2, Jalan Barat, 46200 Petaling Jaya.
2 to 6 pm
FREE PARKING AVAILABLE UNDER THE OVER-HEAD BRIDGE.