steadyaku47

Saturday 23 December 2017

Laughter...the best medicine.

Subject: Hooker's Confession



Confessions of a hooker 
A couple were lying in bed together on the morning of their 10th wedding anniversary when the wife says, 'Darling, as this is such a special occasion I think that it is time I made a confession...... 
"Before we were married I was a hooker for eight years..' 
The husband ponders for a moment and then looks into his wife's eyes and says, 'My love, you have been a perfect wife for 10 years! and I cannot hold your past against you" 
"Maybe you could show me a few tricks of the trade so as to spice up our sex life a bit?' 
She said, 'Darling I don't think you understood me correctly, my name was Brian and I played rugby for Wales .........'


No comments:

Post a Comment