steadyaku47

Saturday 10 February 2018

cakap cakap...Saturday morning.

Saturday morning...as I was giving breakfast to my dear wife this came on messenger...just sharing with you guys the little things that makes what I do on steadyaku47 and Facebook just a little bit more heartening and worth my while...that people do read what I write and like what they read...and then they take the trouble to let me know about it...syiok sendiri ma! 

James Khong
Good morning Sir...nice to know you .have follow you for years but those fascist government banned your blog...anyway Facebook is fine ...have a nice day and God Blrss your strength...

Hussein
Thank you for reading what I write... I am always humbled to hear that people have been reading what I write.. Lawan mesti lawan...

James Khong
the Truth hurts them ...And I wish you will carry on what strength you have to see our goals of a new change for Malaysia...enough of the open corruptions by the crooked PM and his umno scums. Thanks for the reply to acknowledge one of your fans....God Bless !

Hussein
Right at this moment I am giving my wife breakfast.. Do keep in touch

James Khong
Yes ! i understand ...take care of her as always and have a nice day ...

LAWAN MESTI LAWAN!


No comments:

Post a Comment