steadyaku47

Saturday 10 March 2018

cakap cakap...Selamt Pagi Malaysia.

Two days ago a question was asked of me by someone I do not know and someone I do not wish to know. That person ....for I am not sure if it was a he or a she ...or maybe even an "it"...that person asked me "Who are you to start your day with a "Selamat Pagi Malaysia"...is that not a bit rich?....meaning, I think, who the hell am I to greet all of Malaysia every morning?
And for a moment...just for a moment...I felt embarrass that I do start my morning work with a "Selamat Pagi Malaysia!" Am I not getting ahead of myself here? A little big headed and full of my own self importance?
But that was just for a moment...for I know I do so because I genuinely do want to greet anyone that stops by to read what I write...a "Selamat Pagi"....and since I do not know all your names...I say "Malaysia". Maybe...just maybe...I should say Selamat Pagi Malaysians"....tapi tak syiok lah. ...it just does not sound right. 
So damm you....I will continue with my "Selamat Pagi Malaysia".


No comments:

Post a Comment